Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So I started a blog.

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while. I just really didn't know what to call it. Honestly, that's what stopped me. I don't think my title is fabulous or anything, and it may even be an oxymoron. My life is anything but simple, although I do strive to be simple. Enjoy the simpler things, stress less, be happy more, live more zen.
Simple is not easy to come by for a stay at home mother with two children under age 5, an unemployed husband, a 100lb pig of a dog, and a bit of an anxiety problem! I manage and for the most part, my life is great. But I do stress, and that nasty anxiety rears its ugly head, what better therapy than getting it out to the internet world? I'm sure I'm not alone but this blog really is just for me, as a person who loves to write and has a lot to write about, and would rather get it out than keep it in. If someone happens to feel better about themselves after reading about me, all the best.

Loves, jenilynn

No comments:

Post a Comment